Monday, September 25, 2017

Daiso Haul - Tube Squeezer That I've Seen on Japanese TV Show

     This weekend, my husband and I went to Daiso and purchased magic eraser sponges, tube squeezer and etc. As I mentioned in my previous entry, Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso, I think that magic eraser sponges are very inexpensive at Daiso. It is not easy to find these at this price at any other store. In addition to the sponges, I purchased Tube Squeezer for my first time because I saw this product on Japanese TV show. They showed top 10 Daiso products which were chosen by 300 staffs of Daiso Japan, and I wanted to try some of them. I also found a few items I've seen on TV there. Since Daiso branches in the U.S. don't carry as many products as ones in Japan do, I was glad that I could find it. (For instance, I still cannot find Daiso Detergent Cleaning for Markup Puff and Sponge, so I always buy one when I visit Japan. )


          You can use up every last toothpaste with this Tube Squeezer. It also work for wasabi tube, beauty cream tube and etc. 
 


      I used this Tube Squeezer for my Colgate toothpaste. It works great so far. :)


     It includes the suction hook, so you can hang a toothpaste tube (up to 300g). 

     I used to believe that cheap suction hook usually doesn't work great, but this one works way better than I expected. However, I don't use the hook because I prefer to hide toothpaste in drawer or cabinet rather than to display it.




       These are my entries you might like.

■4 Best Daiso Beauty Products You Can Find in the U.S.

■4 Kawaii Daiso Kitchen Gadgets 

■ Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso  

■Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

■Top 3 Most Popular Daiso Hair Products

■Top 3 Cool Daiso Erasers

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets! 

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods



■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■The Best Japanese Shampoo & Conditioner

■5 Best Japanese Hair Treatment / Mask Products

■Top 5 Japanese Sunscreen Products






     My previous entries related to Daiso can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to popular and cool Japanese products can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japanese sweets and snacks can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to cooking can be seen here.





No comments:

Post a Comment