Sunday, September 24, 2017

Whole Foods Haul

     Yesterday, my husband and I went to Whole Foods because our favorite Allegro Coffee was on sale!
       Allegro coffee whole bean and ground were a buy one get one free sale through September 24.





      We wanted to buy whole beans because you can keep whole beans fresh longer than grounds, but we ended up purchasing these coffee ground because there was no whole bean for these Whole Foods Blend and Cafe La Duena. Two 12 oz packages of Allegro Coffee ground were only $11.99. :)  


     We also purchased fresh pork sausage there. 
       Fresh pork sausage is on sale for $3.99 per pound through September 26!

     We purchased two Habanero Green Chile Pork Sausages for $2.69!

     It was a little spicy and less salty but tasted pretty good! :) 



       These are also my entries you might like.
 
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Hiyashi Chuka, Japanese Summer Cold Noodles 

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


    My entries related to Whole Foods can be seen here

    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.



No comments:

Post a Comment