Friday, December 26, 2014

85℃ Bakery Cafe, Cake Was Way Too Sweet

       Yesterday, my husband bought this cake at 85℃ Bakery Cafe for Christmas. It's been years since we had their cake last time, but we remembered that their cake was pretty good. Three years ago, my ESL teacher told students that they served less sweet cake and it was tasted pretty decent. At that time, I was surprised that I have never thought that their cake was less sweet because it was just ordinary sweetness for Asian cake which I like. Frankly, I am not a fan of American cake because it is excessive sweet for me. That's why my husband and I were excited to have the cake from 85℃ Bakery Cafe last night. Unfortunately, we were really disappointed at this cake. It's because its sweetness was insane. It was not one they used to make. Their cake was excessive sweet for us... I miss Asian cake!




No comments:

Post a Comment