Tuesday, September 25, 2012

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

Today, I went to Stater Brothers, and I found that they were having sale for St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I was excited because I didn't expected the sale, and my sister requested me to buy the product. Now, St. Ives Apricot Scrub is on sale for $2.99. When you buy three, $3 will automatically be taken off your purchase. I had two $1 off coupon, so I ended up paying for $3.97 plus tax. Yay!
http://amzn.to/1WgSMY7
I purchased two St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub and one St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub. I had used Fresh Skin one before and it had worked very well. I used The Blemish Control one for my first time tonight, and I noticed the scrub grain was bigger than Fresh Skin one. So I thought it was more gentle. My skin became very smooth after using it. I love it! :) It is stated that it is for prevents blackheads and minimized pores, I didn't notice the result though.
I hope my sister will like it too. :)


     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

     These are my entries you might like.

4 Reasons Why I Love Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil

Popular Japanese Facial Cleansing Products - What I Want to Buy in Japan

Top 5 Japanese Sunscreen Products

Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Charcoal Soap

The Best Japanese Shampoo & Conditioner

5 Best Japanese Deep Conditioning Hair Masks

♥The Best Japanese Hair Dryer, Panasonic Nano Care Hair Dryer

 Today's Vocabulary
・ blemish : noun / 傷、染み、欠点、汚点、欠陥
・ grain : noun / 〔砂・塩などの〕粒子(の大きさ)、一粒

No comments:

Post a Comment