Sunday, September 23, 2012

What I've Gotten for My Sister So Far

I have bought some Coach products for my sister since this summer. My sister has requested to me to upload these photos on my blog.
I'm going to show you what I've gotten for my sister so far and compare the price in Japan.



I purchased two Optic Metallic Signature Chain Duffle bags for my sister and me. These are sold in Japan for $669.60 each.
Optic Metallic Signature Chain Duffle bag $90.30 (was $278)


 This black 24CM Signature Duffle bag is for my sister. This is sold in Japan for $630.
This black 24CM Signature Duffle bag $69.30 (was $328)




I bought this bag for my sister two month ago. This Madison Op Art Sateen Sophia Satchel is my favorite one. This bag was not sold at Coach store in Japan. However, it was only available online and they said the retail price was $1045.80 in Japan. That's too expensive, isn't it?
Madison Op Art Sateen Sophia Satchel $122.50 (was $358)


I've also bought two umbrellas for my sister and her husband. The umbrellas are sold in Japan for $252 each.
And I bought a scarf for my sister. It is not sold in Japan too, and the online retail price in Japan is $504.
Coach Perforated Signature Umbrella $34.30 (was $88)Coach Inlaid C Signature Umbrella $34.30 (was $88)
     Coach scarf $36.96 (was $128)

Total retail price in the U.S. was $1268, but I paid $387.66. These came out 70.13% off after discount.
On the other hand total retail price in Japan was $3353.40. These came out 88.7% off after discount. Coach products in Japan are always very expensive. That's why my sister had been requesting me to buy Coach products in the U.S. :)



This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach



No comments:

Post a Comment