Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Camarillo Premium Outlets Haul - Coach, Fossil and Easy Spirit

Last Sunday and Monday, we went to Camarillo Premium Outlets. This outlet mall was very huge, and there were many people and cars! It was very crowded.





In total we spent for 6 hours in two days there, but we couldn't walk around entire mall.




There were many Labor Day sale going on. I'm going to write what I bought. :)


These Coach umbrellas were my sister's request. I was not able to find these at other outlets last Sunday, but I finally found them! I was very glad to get them. :)
The umbrella was originally $88 each, but it was on sale for $34.30 (and plus tax $2.49). This comes out 61% off after discount! 


My husband bought this wallet. This Fossil wallet  was originally $55, but it was on sale for $39.99 (and plus tax $2.90).  This comes out 27% off after discount.

The outside of wallet was very unique.


While most mens' wallets in the U.S. don't have coin pockets, this wallet does. :)

I bought this Kate Spade bag for me. :) This was originally $278, but it was on sale for $69.50 (plus tax $5.04). This comes out 75% off after discount! :)

 I had never bought Kate Spade bags before. I can't wait to go out with it! :)

Then, I bought two flat shoes at Easy Spirit. When I tried on these shoes, they were surprisingly comfortable! It's because there were cushions in shoes. Most customers were old ladies, so I thought these customers know Easy Spirit makes very comfortable shoes. :D

This flat shoes were originally $75, but they were on sale for $29.99.

This flat shoes were originally $79.00, but they were on sale for $29.99. However, they were having buy one get second 50% off sale. So, total retail price was $154, but I paid for $44.98 (plus tax $3.26). They comes out about 70% off after discount! :)
 
We really enjoyed shopping there!




      This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach

      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment