Monday, September 10, 2012

I Have Been Making an Effort Only on School Assignments

During summer vacation, I tried to finish watching Grey's Anatomy DVD each season per month and study for nursing everyday. However, since fall semester began, I have been making an effort only on school assignments. It can't be helped because those assignments affect my grade. I haven't watched the DVD at all these days, but I only have studied about nursing when I have time. Regardless of how busy I am for my school, I should continue watching DVDs. It's because I need to improve my listening skill. If I only do my assignments, only my writing skill and grammar will improve. However, my listening skill will never improve with just those assignments.
I think I need to make a goal for this month. So, I'm going to finish watching season 5 of Grey's Anatomy DVD by the end of this month. Frankly, I don't remember until which chapter I've already watched. Hahaha...






 Today's Vocabulary
・ make an effort :努力する  

No comments:

Post a Comment