Friday, February 10, 2012

Today's Class Was Dismissed

I went to school this morning, but class was dismissed. I don't know why. My teacher hasn't e-mailed us. This sometimes happens.
Then, I went to the library and studied for two hours. Someone who was sitting behind me was playing Internet game. And he was laughing all the times. I don't mind if someone plays game there. But I think laughing all the time isn't appropriate in the library. They disturb many students who are studying.

After coming back home, I received my KitchenAid stand mixer, which I ordered a week ago. :)
I was excited to open it! Yay!

It's beautiful! I'd like to make some bread and mochi. :)
I can't wait to use it!





 Today's Vocabulary
・ This sometimes happens. これは時々ある事です。
  ex) That sometimes happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment