Friday, February 24, 2012

I Was Lacking Sleep.

I didn't feel good this morning. I had an intermittent dull pain around my chest and my back, but I don't know why.I went to pronunciation class anyway, but I couldn't concentrate and was a little sleepy. I was planning on going to the library today, but I thought I shouldn't go. After two hours into the class, my teacher finally gave us a 15 minute break. I walked around the campus for fresh air and bought a cup of coffee at cafeteria. Then, I felt better. After I came home, I ate lunch and slept for a while. I think I was really tired and was lacking sleep.
I didn't do any homework and didn't study for nursing today. I have to do it now.





 Today's Vocabulary
・ intermittent : adjective / 間欠的な、断続的な ( Pronunciation is ìnṭɚmítnt )
・ after _ hours into the class : クラスが始まって_時間後
  ex) After two hours into the meeting : 会議が始まって2時間後
  ex) After two hours into the event : 催し物が始まって2時間後
・ lack sleep : 睡眠不足になる

No comments:

Post a Comment