Monday, February 20, 2012

BBQ Day

Today, my husband, my friend and I went to BBQ grill in our apartment comunity.

This morning, my husband prepared shish kebab and also cooked fried vegetable.

This was the first time for us to use charcoal for BBQ in the U.S. We usually use propane gas BBQ grill.

We barbecued shish kebab and pork meat. We also put sweet potetoes beneath the grill.

The smell of BBQ was appetizing.
The shish kebab was very good. We ate a lot.
Then, we noticed the scent of grilled potetoes. I picked the potetoes form the grill.
 These were grilled just right.
It was sweet! It's good for our desert. :)

We enjoyed our BBQ!





 Today's Vocabulary
・ appetizing : adjective / 食欲をそそる
  ex) appetizing smell : 食欲をそそる匂い
・ be grilled just right : ちょうどよい焼き加減である
  ex) be cooked just right : ちょうど良い焼き(煮)加減である、うまい具合に火が通っている

No comments:

Post a Comment