Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Names of the Characters of "Heroes"

I still feel difficult to remember many names whose are not Japanese. I think I should get used to them. I decided to try to memorize name of the characters which I've watched.

These day, I've been watching Heroes. I'm going to write about the names of the Heroes characters.


Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli)

Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennet)

Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli)

Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder Suresh)

Ali Larter (Tracy Strauss / Niki Sanders / Jessica)

Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman)

Jack Coleman (Noah Bennet)

Zachary Quinto (Sylar/Gabriel Gray)


Noah Gray-Cabey (Micah Sanders)

Adair Tishler (Molly Walker)

Cristine Rose (Angela Petrelli)


James Kyson Lee (Ando Masahashi)
Milo Ventimiglia :  マイロ・ヴィンティミリア
Hayden Panettiere : ヘイデン・パネッティーア
Adrian Pasdar : エイドリアン・パスダー
Sendhil Ramamurthy : センディル・ラママーシー
Ali Larter : アリ・ラーター
Greg Grunberg : グレッグ・グランバーグ
Jack Coleman : ジャック・コールマン
Zachary Quinto : ザカリー・クイント
Noah Gray-Cabey : ノア・グレイ=ケイビー
Adair Tishler : アデール・ティシュラー
Cristine Rose : クリスティン・ローズ
James Kyson Lee : ジェームズ・キーソン・リー

No comments:

Post a Comment