Monday, February 13, 2012

Kohl's Haul

When I bought KitchenAid stand mixer online, I got $55 Kohl's cash coupon. So, my husband and I went to Kohl's to buy something over $55 yesterday.

When we went there, they were having clearance sale. Before going there, I already decided to buy a watch. I was expecting it's over $20. But, it was labeled 60% off! So, the retail price was $24.99, but it was labeled $9.99. I was excited! But, there was a mystery. When I checked out, it went down to $1.49. I don't know why.


And I also looked around the shoe section. Many boots were on clearance sale. Most shoes didn't have enough sizes. I finally found Vera Wang black knee high boots. The retail price was $119.99, but it was labeled $23.99! And there was a mystery again. When I checked out, it went down to $14.39! It was a bargain!

My husband bought a jacket. The retail price was $60, but it was on sale for $33.

And we decided to buy more because the watch and boots were cheaper than I expected. I purchased one more watch and two Yankee candle air fresheners for our cars. Yankee candles were not on sale, but I really wanted to buy them.













The total retail price was $241.95, but we paid $6.72 with using $55 Kohl's cash coupon.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ bargain : noun / お買い得品、特売品、掘り出し物
  ex) I think you've gotten some great bargains. うまい買い物をしましたね。
・ air freshener : 芳香剤、消臭剤

No comments:

Post a Comment