Monday, February 27, 2012

100th Entry

I've been updating my blog everyday.
So, this post will be my 100th post. Yay! ;) For me, today is anniversary day for my blog.

So far, I've learned a lot of new vocabularies and new phrases through writing my blog. Even though I've already forgotten some of them, I got used to using a lot of them! And, I enjoy reading back my own blog. I've done it many times! When I read back my blog, it's kind of restuding many vocabularies and phrases. :)
When I meet my friends, I have a chance to speak in English. Before starting my own blog, It felt difficult to speak in English, and I couldn't fully express what I wanted to say in English many times. Even though I still sometimes have difficulty, but I can feel that I have improved much better than before.
I'm really sure writing something everyday is one of the best ways to improve my English. Thinking about something in English also organizes my opinion.

I hope I'll continue my blog for at least 9 more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment