Monday, January 14, 2019

How to Make Stovetop Espresso with Bialetti Mini Express


      Today, I've finally uploaded this video, How to Make Coffee with Bialetti Mini Express, on my YouTube channel. :)  It's been almost a year since I uploaded my coffee video last time. This year, I will try to upload more of coffee videos. Anyway, today I'm going to share how to make stovetop espresso with Bialetti Mini Express with you.
Bialetti Mini Express

How to Make Stovetop Espresso with Bialetti Mini Express


What You'll Need
Bialetti Mini Express
Dark Roasted Coffee Beans (Fine Grind)
Water

Trader Joe's Organic Dark Roast Coffee Beans
      Dark roasted coffee beans are perfect for stovetop espresso. In this video, I used the Trader Joe's Espresso Blend Dark Roast coffee beans.
Trader Joe's Organic Dark Roast Coffee Beans




1. Pour water to the fill line of the little tank.


2. Insert the filter in the tank.


3. Fill the filter with fine ground coffee. It should be slightly coarser than espresso. Flatten the coffee.



4. Screw the top of the coffeepot on the tank. Tighten it firmly.



5. Put the coffeepot on the stove. Place the cups. Turn on the heat. Wait for minutes to brew.


6. The coffee begins to brew slowly and is filled into the cups. When it starts to make gurgling noise, turn off the heat.


7. Serve and enjoy!







       These are my entries you might like.

Japanese Drip Coffee Bags - UCC & KEY COFFEE

How to Make Caramel Macchiato

How to Make a Frappuccino Less Watery
 
How To Make Espresso Ice Cube Latte

How to Make Thai Iced Coffee - Oliang, Cafe Yen

Trader Joe's Pour-Over Coffee Brewer Review

Two Ways to Make Coffee Granita

How to Make Café de Olla - Mexican Coffee

How to Brew Coffee with Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker 

How to Make Starbucks Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha Latte

How to Make Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Latte 

How To Make Salted Caramel Mocha Latte

How to Make Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino 

How to Make Affogato, Italian Espresso-based Dessert

How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte

How to Turn Mason Jars into A Coffee Grinder and Compact Blender

How to Make Nutella Frappuccino

How to Make Iced Caramel Macchiato


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment