Friday, January 4, 2019

Happy New Year 2019! - It's the Year of the Boar, Pig! (& My First Drawing!)

      Happy New Year Everyone!

   Did you know that 2019 is the Year of the Pig (亥年)? In the Japanese zodiac, the Pig is replaced by the boar.   

       In Japan, there are wild boars indeed. I've never seen ones in Japan, but my father told me that he saw wild boars deep in the mountains once in a while.
A Wild Boar Drawn by Ringo
      By the way, I drew this wild boar for my blog today. :)  Actually, this is my first drawing for my blog! As I mentioned in my previous entry, Two Reasons Why I Decided to Finish My Everyday Blogging, I really loved drawing when I was a child. I hope I will share my drawing with you through my blog some times this year. :)

      For my drawing, I'm using my new iPad, Apple iPad A10 Fusion Chip 32GB, which I purchased from Black Friday last year, and Apple Pencil.




      These are my entries you might like.
♥7 Best Japanese Beauty Products Hall of Fame 

♥3 Best Facial Sheet Masks Loved in Japan This Year

♥5 Best Affordable Japanese Anti-Aging Facial Sheet Masks 


♥7 Best Japanese Beauty Products I Purchased on Amazon Japan - You Can Also Purchase Them at Drugstores in Japan

♥10 Best Japanese Beauty Products on Amazon Japan, You Can Also Purchase Them at Drugstores in Japan  

♥13 Best Japanese Products I Purchased on Amazon Japan! - Beauty, Kitchen and Stationery Items 

♥14 Best Japanese Beauty Products I Purchased in Japan - Drugstore, Discount Store Loft Haul

♥3 Best Facial Sheet Masks Loved in Japan This Year
 
♥3 Best Japanese Sunscreens Won Beauty Award This Year

♥5 Best Japanese Facial Lotion (Toner), Kesyou-sui

♥4 Best Japanese Anti-Aging Creams And Serums 

♥3 Best Japanese Nyueki, Japanese Facial Lotion 


♥Top 7 Japanese Facial Sheet Masks That Rescue Your Dry Skin  
 
♥3 Best New Facial Sheet Masks in Japan 

♥Top 5 Life-Changing Japanese Beauty Products  

♥Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Charcoal Soap


     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment