Saturday, March 21, 2015

T.J. Maxx Haul - Susquehanna Glasses

      Yesterday, I went to T.J. Maxx to get new clear glasses. My kitchen cabinet was full of mugs, but I really wanted to get really clear glasses to film how to make coffee in my future videos. When I found these glasses at T.J. Maxx, I couldn't resist buying them. They are nice and heavy. The designs of anchor and yacht are so cool, so I thought that they would look good with summer drink. :) These Susquehanna Glasses, made in U.S.A., were $2.99 each.
Susquehanna Glasses
 
Susquehanna Glass
Susquehanna Glass

       I made Espress Con Panna with these glasses this morning. :)

Espresso Con Panna




      This is my YouTube channel.
RINGO's Coffee Channel


        My entries related shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment