Thursday, March 5, 2015

How to Make Simple Coleslaw

       My husband and I decided to eat healthier this year. Indeed, we have eaten a lot of vegetables on a daily basis since then. I cooked Japanese curry last week and also made coleslaw because I thought coleslaw was perfect with Japanese curry. :) I'm going to share how to make coleslaw with you.
How to Make Simple Coleslaw
 
 
Ingredients
 
1/2 head of cabbage (finely shredded)
1 can of corn (drained)
2 cucumbers (finely cut)
1 can of tuna (drained)
3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon of vinegar
1 teaspoon of sugar
nip of salt and black pepper
 
 
 
1. Sprinkle salt on cabbage and cucumber. After 10 minutes, drain off the water from the vegetable.
 
2. Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and black pepper in a large bowl.
 
3. Add cabbage, cucumber, corn and tuna into the mixtures. Mix well to combine.
 
4. Enjoy! 
 
 
 



     This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment