Sunday, March 15, 2015

Yellow Daffodils from Trader Joe's

       This year, I have been trying to decorate fresh flowers in my home because I realized that fresh flowers brighten my home and make me happy. Even though I was always on a tight budget, I can afford to buy fresh flowers by cutting down on shopping unhealthy foods. Besides, flowers are sold at pretty affordable prices at Trader Joe's. :) Yesterday, I went to Trader Joe's to buy new flowers and bought a bunch of daffodils with buds there.
Daffodils

       I was surprised that it was only $1.49 while it was from Canada.
Daffodils

       I was looking forward to the blooming and put these in vase.
Daffodils

      It was pretty hot today, and I noticed that the daffodils have already started blooming beautifully!
Daffodils

       My entries related to flowers and plants can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/flowers%20and%20plants

        My entries related to Trader Joe's can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Trader%20Joe%27s


     Today's Vocabulary
daffodil 【dǽfədil】: スイセン

No comments:

Post a Comment