Sunday, September 14, 2014

Amazon Haul - T-fal Pressure Cooker 6.3-Quart

      Last week, I found that this T-fal Pressure Cooker, 6.3 quart, was on sale for $56.46 with an Amazon clip coupon on Amazon. My three-year old pressure cooker was worn out already, so I needed to get a new one. I always wanted a T-fal pressure cooker for long time, but its original price was $100, which was too expensive for me. When I found this deal on Amazon, I thought that I shouldn't miss out on it! I ordered it on September 10 and received it today. :)

     This pressure cooker was heavier than my old one. I usually use a pressure cooker for cooking tomato soup, chikuzenni, Japanese curry and so on.
T-fal Pressure Cooker 6.3-Quart
       I didn't know that this pressure cooker included the steam basket. I can make steamed vegetable, Japanese steamed flan and so on! I can't wait using it. :)
Steam Basket

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment