Thursday, September 11, 2014

Mahogany Smoked Meats, the Best Jerky Store in Bishop

       On September first, my husband and I went to Mahogany Smoked Meats, a jerky store in Bishop, on the way home from Lake Tahoe. This jerky store was one my husband's coworker recommended him.
Mahogany Smoked Meats

Mahogany Smoked Meats

      This store were selling various jerky by weight. I had never seen such a great number of different kinds of jerky in my life! The price seemed pretty high, but it's not too expensive as compared with commercial beef jerky.
Mahogany Smoked Meats

Mahogany Smoked Meats
Mahogany Smoked Meats

Mahogany Smoked Meats


Mahogany Smoked Meats
       My husband bought a pound of beef jerky, and it tasted so good! The next day, he shared them with his coworkers.
Mahogany Smoked Meats

      If I have a chance to go to Bishop next time, I would like to try their sandwich! :)


Mahogany Smoked Meats
2345 N Sierra Hwy
Bishop, CA 93514

(760) 873-5311


      My entries related to Bishop can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment