Monday, September 22, 2014

Rite Aid Haul - Wet n Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color

      Yesterday, I went to Rite Aid to purchase Wet n Wild product because their cosmetics were 40% off through this week, and I had a $1 coupon. As you might know, the retail prices of all Wet n Wild products are already very inexpensive, so I thought it would be a sweet deal! :)

       I purchased this light pink beige nail polish, Wet n Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color 204B. It was originally $1.99 and was on sale for $1.19. It ended up being $0.19 with a $1 coupon!
Wet n Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color, 204B
       I have the same nail polish with a different color, 206C, and I really like it. The brush is big, so it makes it easier to apply. :) I think I will like this nail polish as well.

       I often find Wet n Wild coupons from Sunday news papers. After I finding a great coupon, I will still wait to use it until I find a great sale. Wet n Wild cosmetics are often on sale at drug stores.
       I enjoy watching her shopping video. She is very good at couponing.



     This is my previous entries related to drugstore shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/drugstore%20shopping

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment