Sunday, September 28, 2014

T.J.Maxx Haul

     Today, my husband and I went to T.J.Maxx and bought some items there. I'm going to share what I bought there with you.

      T.J.Maxx is always selling many kinds of huge reusable bags. I had never purchased any reusable bag there because I already own some. However, since we started selling mugs on eBay, we often went to Post Office to send many packages. This reusable bag is very huge, so I thought it would be very useful for us. We chose this bicycle print bag for $0.99.
T.J.Maxx Reusable Bag

      Both sides have bicycle prints with T.J.Maxx logo.
T.J.Maxx Reusable Bag

T.J.Maxx Reusable Bag
        Then, we purchased this ice cube tray for $3.99. We want to use it for making perfect frappuccino and will share how to make it on my Youtube coffee channel in the future.
Ice Cube Tray for $3.99
       We purchased this citrus juicer for $2.99. We like chia seed water with fresh lime juice, so I always wanted one like this. :)
Citrus Juicer for $2.99



       My entries related shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment