Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Travel Inn in South Lake Tahoe - Motel Review

      My husband and I stayed at Travel Inn in South Lake Tahoe, California, on August 31. That day was Labor Day weekend, and we booked the room three days before checking in. That's why it was very hard to find vacancy, so we ended up finding this motel. The others were almost all booked up that day.

      While we were checking in at the front desk, I noticed something smelled like curry from backroom. Maybe their dinner was curry that day. :) The lady at front desk was pretty nice. I thought this motel was homey. She told us that they were currently having problem with WiFi connection and suggested using other motels' Internet WiFi access and telling us the passwords. We tried that but were not able to get WiFi access eventually. :(

      It was a non-smoking room with two double beds. It was so specious. The room was pretty old, so it didn't look very clean. I can say it was okay room.
Travel Inn in South Lake Tahoe
       The bed making was done neatly. :) I liked watching the wooden ceiling from lying down in bed. I felt like if I were staying at a mountain lodge.
Travel Inn in South Lake Tahoe
       There was a fireplace! I think that it will be very useful in cold winter.
Travel Inn in South Lake Tahoe

Travel Inn in South Lake Tahoe
      The bathroom was pretty small, and there was no vent fan. I just found there was the very small window right next to shower space above my head though. There were two sample packs of shampoo and two soap bars.
Travel Inn in South Lake Tahoe
       The shower space was very small, but the shower had excellent water pressure and lots of hot water.
Travel Inn in South Lake Tahoe

      

Travel Inn
3536 Lake Tahoe Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150

(530) 544-2036

       I uploaded my YouTube video, Motel Room Tour & Review - Travel Inn in South Lake Tahoe.

       My entries of motel reviews can be seen here.
 http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/motel%20reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment