Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hakata Yamaya Restaurant - All-You-Can-Eat Mentaiko

        On January 31, my husband and I decided to go to Hakata Yamaya Restaurant, one of our favorite Japanese restaurants in L.A. It had been six months since we had lunch there. We really love their all-you-can-eat mentaiko, takana and rice. Considering that Yamaya is high-end mentaiko brand in Japan, their $9.80 lunch includes all-you-can-eat mentaiko was a terrific bargain!

Hakata Yamaya Restaurant
        I found there was the important notice on the wall in the restaurant.
Hakata Yamaya Restaurant

       It read that Hakata Yamaya Restaurant had served their lunch for $9.80 even if deficits were produced. Starting this February, they would raise the price of lunch menu to $13.80. I was a little sad at first but thought that it couldn't be helped because their lunch was super inexpensive so far. I was always wondering how they could keep their low price lunch with all-you-can-eat mentaiko. My husband asked me how much the lunch menu should be priced fairly. In my opinion, about $20 would be fairly valued for their lunch because their mentaiko is high quality. Even though their lunch is $4 more expensive than before, it is still bargain if you would like their decent mentaiko and eat them as much as you want. :)
Hakata Yamaya Restaurant

       Anyway, we were lucky that day because we had lunch there before the price went up. :)
 Fried Chicken Combo



Hakata Yamaya
2529 Pacific Coast Hwy
Torrance, CA 90505


     These are my previous entries related to Hakata Yamaya Restaurant review.

1/18/2013

1/15/2014

2/6/2014

7/12/2014


     My entries related to restaurants can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/restaurants





     Today's Vocabulary
deficits : 【défəsit】 : noun : 〔収入を越えて支出した〕赤字額、〔取引で被った〕損失、穴

No comments:

Post a Comment