Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hakata Yamaya Restaurant - All-You-Can-Eat Mentaiko

     My husband and I woke up early this morning, so we decided to go to Los Angeles to have lunch at Japanese restaurant. Because he wanted to eat all-you-can-eat mentaiko at Hakata Yamaya restaurant, which is our favorite, we decided to go there. It's been a while since we went there last time, so I was really excited to go there. :)

     My husband ordered their today's special combo, which is boiled beef tongue with yuzu soy source. The beef was very tender and perfect with Chinese onion and its source. :)

     I ordered the fried chicken combo like always I do. It was just as good as I expected. :)

     We love their all-you-can-eat mentaiko, takana and rice! We both had two bowls of rice with a plenty of mentaiko and takana. It was super good! Their mentaiko had very decent taste like always. As I mentioned in my previous entry, their mentaiko is very high-end in Japan, so I couldn't believe that I could eat it as much as I wanted.
Hakata Yamaya2529 Pacific Coast Hwy
Torrance, CA 90505



     After that, we went to Starbucks, and I was amazed at how beautiful flower decorations were!





     Specifically, these flowers of the two pots were fully in bloom. If I have my own house, I want to decorate my entrance like this.


     These days, we were pretty into Starbucks, so their billboards always attract our attention.  :)


     It was a great driving day. :) I uploaded my Youtube video which I recorded today..



     These are my previous entries related to Hakata Yamaya Restaurant review.

1/18/2013

1/15/2014

2/6/2014


     My entries related to restaurants can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/restaurants


No comments:

Post a Comment