Thursday, February 26, 2015

Emerald Bay - Traveling Lake Tahoe

       My husband and I went on a road trip to South Lake Tahoe on August 30 through September 1. It's been about six months since we traveled there. I didn't finish writing about it because I was very busy during holiday season last year. I cannot believe that my last entry about Lake Tahoe was written on October 2. Today, I finally decided to write about it where I left off. :)

       It was a very  beautiful morning on September 1, which was the last day of our traveling in Lake Tahoe. We woke up early and headed toward this inspiration point vista of Emerald Bay. This parking lot was not busy at all and was free. :)
Emerald Bay Inspiration Point Vista

Emerald Bay Inspiration Point Vista

Emerald Bay Inspiration Point Vista
          We were able to see Fannette Island, which is the only island in Lake Tahoe and lies within Emerald Bay. The scenery of Emerald Bay was breathtaking!
Fannette Island in Lake Tahoe
        Lake Tahoe is one of the largest lakes in the U.S. Some people were kayaking on this huge beautiful lake. I hope I will try kayaking there some day.
Fannette Island in Lake Tahoe

Emerald Bay Inspiration Point Vista

Emerald Bay Inspiration Point Vista
         There were some boats around Fannette Island.
Fannette Island in Lake Tahoe

Lake Tahoe

Lake Tahoe


Emerald Bay
Lake Tahoe
          We were able to take beautiful pictures there, but I wished I could have stayed there longer. Anyway, we headed toward home. It was a log trip to come back Southern California.


Inspiration Point Vista of Emerald Bay
Emerald Bay Rd
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150



       I uploaded my YouTube video which I recorded that day.



       My entries related to Lake Tahoe can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Lake%20Tahoe

No comments:

Post a Comment