Monday, February 23, 2015

KTA Super Stores - Traveling the Big Island, Hawaii - Day 4-4

       Last night of our traveling the Big Island, my husband and I went to KTA Super Stores, the closest supermarket from Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, we stayed on the Big Island. The huge Christmas tree was still decorated in center of the mall on January 3.

 
      We walked around the store and found so many Hawaiian products there. I'm going to share some of products I bought there with you.

       I bought this set of potholders and oven mitt. I have been using them since I came back from our traveling. :)
Hawaiian Potholders and Oven Mitt

      As I mentioned in my previous entry, we bought 100% Kona Coffee by Royal Kona and Lion Coffee there. We already drank up Lion Coffee (That's why I don't have its photo.) and was pretty good. Yet, this 100% Kona Coffee tasted much better!
100% Kona Coffee

Coffee Aisle at KTA Super Stores

       I bought this Big Island Bees Organic Hawaiian Honey. This honey was made from Lehua blossom which grows on the remote volcanic slopes of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa on the Big Island. This white honey has creamy texture. When I found it at the store, I didn't know that this honey was one of the most popular products of the Big Island. This honey has many positive reviews. I can't wait to taste this one!
Big Island Bees Organic Hawaiian Honey, White Ohia Lehua Blossom Honey 9 oz

        I also bought this Rainbow Falls Connection Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Honey. This honey was made from white flowers of the Macadamia Nut Tree which blooms only in the winter. As you might know Hawaii is famous for macadamia nut production. Indeed, I found some macadamia nut farm on the Big Island.

 Rainbow Falls Connection Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Honey 16 oz

        We also bought some fresh bananas which were produced in Hawaii. I found that Hawaiian bananas taste super good! Actually, when we first traveled Hawaii many years ago, we also bought bananas at a convenience store and had them at the hotel. We were surprised at how delicious those were at that time. We also had bananas as dessert at hotel on the day before leaving the Big Island this time!
Our Last Dinner During Our Travel on the Big Island
       We also bought a Hawaiian t-shirt and some snacks there. :)



 KTA Super Stores 
Keauhou Shopping Center
78-6831 Ali`i Drive
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740



       My entries related to our traveling on the Big Island can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Hawaii%20%28the%20Big%20Island%29

      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment