Friday, January 9, 2015

Kohala Coffee Mill Cafe - an Outstanding Ice Cream Cafe on the Big Island, Hawaii

       On the way to Pololu Valley Lookout point on the Big Island in Hawaii, my husband and I stopped at Kohala Coffee Mill Cafe, which has Tropical Dream Ice Cream made on the Big Island. This cafe has many positive reviews on Yelp, and my guidebook also recommends it. When we arrived there at 4:30 p.m. on January 3, it was not crowded, and we found a parking space very easily.

       We ordered a double scoop ice cream, which was Kona coffee flavored ice cream and peanut butter one, for $5.50. It was the best ice cream I've ever tasted in the U.S. The ice cream had Macadamia nuts in it. :)

       We also had this small size of hot 100% Kona coffee for $2.50. It was nice and hot. :)



Kohala Coffee Mill
55-3412 Akoni Puli Hwy
Hawi, HI 96719




       My entries related to our traveling on the Big Island can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Hawaii%20%28the%20Big%20Island%29

      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment