Wednesday, January 21, 2015

How to Make Fresh Guacamole

       Two days ago, I tried making guacamole for my first time. I was able to  make fresh creamy guacamole. The ingredients were very simple, and it was very easy to make. My husband and I made chicken burrito with it. :) Anyway, I'm going to share how to make fresh guacamole with you.

Guacamole


Ingredient (Serves 4)

1/2 onion (cut it into chunks)
1 garlic clove
1 jalapeno pepper
1/2 large bunch of cilantro leaves
nip of salt and black pepper
1 avocado (peel it and cut it into chunks)
juice of 1 lime


1. Put the onion, garlic, jalapeno and cilantro in the bowl of a food processor and coarsely chop.
2. Season with salt and black pepper.
3. Put the avocados in the lime juice. Then, add it to the food processor and process until the mixture is well blended.
4. Enjoy!


     This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment