Monday, January 5, 2015

Orchid Thai Cuisine - Kailua Kona, Hawaii

       On January 1st, my husband and I were on a trip on the Big Island in Hawaii. Because of New Year's Day, many restaurants were closed. We eventually found this Thai Cuisine Restaurant, Orchid Thai Cuisine.
Orchid Thai Cuisine on the Big Island
       Despite New Year's Day, their lunch special was available. The lunch special, included entree, spring rolls and rice, was $10.95. Their Spring rolls were very fresh. :)

      My husband ordered garlic chicken stir fry with brown rice. It contained many kinds of vegetables.

       I ordered their medium spicy green curry. It was spicier than I expected, but I was glad that it had so many vegetables too! :)
       If truth be told, we were able to eat only donuts on the previous day because most stores and restaurants were closed early on New Year's Eve. However, we finally found this great restaurant and had wonderful time on New Year's Day. :))



Orchid Thai Cuisine
74-5563 Kaiwi St
 Ste 279
Kailua Kona, HI 96740


       My entries related to our traveling on the Big Island can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Hawaii%20%28the%20Big%20Island%29

No comments:

Post a Comment