Friday, October 31, 2014

Sushidai - the Best Sushi Restaurant at Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo, Japan

       While my husband was on his business trip in Tokyo, he stayed at hotel which was located very closed to Tsukiji Fish Market in order to have high quality authentic Japanese sushi there. If truth be told he booked different hotel located in Shinjyuku at first but finally changed the booking only because of sushi. He went to Sushidai, the most popular sushi restaurant in Tsukiji, at 5 a.m. and waited in a long line for three hours! I thought it's insane! He told me that it's worthwhile to wait so long and was really satisfied with their high quality sushi. He told me that their sushi was super fresh because it was still moving.

     He uploaded YouTube video which he recorded that day.


      My entry related to Tsukiji Fish Market can be seen here.
Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo, Japan - Haul


     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan


     This is also my entry you might like.
Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment