Friday, October 17, 2014

Shopping Halloween Pumpkins at Trader Joe's



     
      Last night, my husband and I went to Trader Joe's to purchase some pumpkins for Jack-o'-lanterns. We are going to curve them this weekend. :) I know that it's pretty early to curve them because the curved pumpkins usually last 24 hours or so, but we would like to share how to make Jack-o'-lanterns with you through Youtube prior to the day of Halloween.
Pumpkins at Trader Joe's
      We bought three large pumpkins for $2.99 each.
Pumpkins at Trader Joe's
       I chose a small size pumpkin for $1.99.
Pumpkins at Trader Joe's
       He told me that he wanted to decorate these smallest pumpkins in our room and chose two of them. These are not for curving though.

Pumpkins at Trader Joe's

      My entries related to Halloween can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Halloween

        My entries related to Trader Joe's can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Trader%20Joe%27s

No comments:

Post a Comment