Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Cold Brew Vietnamese Coffee at Whole Foods

      Last Saturday, my husband and I went to Whole Foods and found that they have Vietnamese Coffee at their coffee bar. We sometimes brew Vietnamese iced coffee, which is brewed with a small metal French drip filter, at home. Moreover, when we go to Vietnamese restaurants, we always have Vietnamese iced coffee. Now, you know how much we love Vietnamese coffee. :) That's why I couldn't resit trying Whole Foods' one!

      This coffee was already mixed with condensed milk. We grabbed a plastic cup and pulled the lever of Vietnamese Coffee to pour the coffee into the cup. If you want some ice, you can ask a cashier at the coffee bar. It was about $3.70 for the 24 oz cup. It was pretty affordable, right?
Whole Foods Coffee Bar
       Compared to our homemade Vietnamese coffee, it was a little bland though. However, its sweetness was just perfect! :)
Cold Brew Vietnamese Coffee at Whole Foods

      Next day, I brewed Vietnamese coffee with using an affordable Vietanese coffee filter. Frankly, I prefer my coffee to Whole Foods one.

      This is my YouTube video, How to Brew Vietnamese Coffee.


      My entries related to Whole Foods can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Whole%20Foods

      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment