Thursday, October 30, 2014

6-bottle Reusable Bags - Whole Foods & Trader Joe's Haul

       My husband and I bought two 6-bottle reusable bags at Whole Foods and Trader Joe's last week. We don't buy and drink wine, but we always take water and coffee when we drive to somewhere. It's not easy to carry so many drinks from our car to home after shopping a lot of stuff. That's why these bag are very useful for us to carry some drinks. We owned the Whole Foods 6-bottle reusable bag, but it was already worn out, so it's time to get new bags! We went to Whole Foods first and bought one. After that, we found that Trader Joe's have released new reusable bags. Frankly, the previous version of Trader Joe's 6-bottle bags were not attractive for me, but this new bag was so cute! I couldn't resist getting new one! I'm going to share our new 6-bottle reusable bags.

6-bottle Reusable Bags


Whole Foods Reusable Bag


Whole Foods Reusable Bag


Trader Joe's Reusable Bag


Trader Joe's Reusable Bag


Trader Joe's Reusable Bag


Trader Joe's Reusable Bag

      My entries related to Whole Foods can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Whole%20Foods


     My entries related to Trader Joe's can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Trader%20Joe%27s

No comments:

Post a Comment