Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Taqueria De Anda, Mexican restaurant

       Last Sunday, my husband and I went to Taqueria De Anda, Mexican restaurant, in Santa Ana for our second time. We went to there two years ago and had a great experience there. We just went to Anaheim last Sunday, and I checked my entry of this restaurant on my blog through my iPhone to check its address and my review on it. :) It was pretty close to the location where we were, so we decided to stop by this restaurant again on our way home.
Taqueria De Anda, Mexican restaurant


Taqueria De Anda, Mexican restaurant
        We ordered their Wet Carne Asada Britto with Cheese for $6.90. It was pretty salty but great with fresh radish which you can get at salsa bar.
Wet Carne Asada Burrito with Cheese

     We also ordered four kinds of tacos, which were Beef Tongue, Chicken, and Carnitas, Carne Asada, for $1.30 each. These were as great as we expected.
Tacos

       I was surprised that this restaurant opens 24 hours, which is very rare in the U.S. If I have a chance to go nearby this restaurant, I will definitely go to this restaurant again.


Taqueria De Anda1029 E 4th St
Santa Ana, CA 92725



No comments:

Post a Comment