Friday, January 17, 2014

Pier 1 Imports Haul - 90% off Christmas Decor Items

     Tonight, my husband and I went to Pier 1 Imports to purchase Christmas items because I found out through Internet that they have marked down their Christmas items 90% off! It's time to get some decor items for next holiday. :) I'm going to share with you what I got there tonight.


     I purchased this multiple candle holder. This was originally $59.95 but was on sale for $5.98!



     The 20 pieces of glass ornaments was originally $12.95 but was on sale for $1.28. I got 80 ornaments!

     Each ornament was made of glass. The inside of the ornament looked like small balls of polystyrene foam.


     This snow ball was originally $16.95 but was on sale for $1.68!

     It contained two coin cell batteries. When I turned on the button, it spontaneously changed its light in many different colors.






      This Ornament was originally $7.95 but was on sale for $0.78!

     There was the beautiful green ointment inside the red box.

      According to the description, this beautiful ornament was hand-painted by a master artisan! :)

 
      I thought that these were incredibly great deals! I can't wait till next holiday season!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment