Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Our 30-day Challenge

     On January 21, my husband and I started our 30-day challenge which is going to the gym 30 days in a row. It's because I didn't exercise on a daily basis after coming back from Japan in October last year. I fully understood that working out everyday is crucial for me to maintain my back in good condition. If I don't work out on a daily basis, I will start having a terrible ache in my back again, and it will make me miserable. Many years ago, I wasn't able to move properly because of severe pain in my back from a herniated lumbar disc, so I had to keep still lying on the bed for two weeks. I don't want to go back like that.
     Anyway, we have been working out at the gym 7 days in a row so far, and I hope we will accomplish our goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment