Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Second Day of the School

     Today, I commuted from the motel to my school for my first time. I thought it would take 18 minutes or so, but it took me for 45 minutes to get there because I got stuck in a traffic jam and got lost near my school. :( That's why I was 15 minutes late for my class. I will leave an hour in advance of start time for the class to be safe from tomorrow.
     After finishing school today, I had lunch and took a nap for a while because I had lack of sleep. Yesterday, I left my home at 5:30 a.m. and needed to do a lot of stuff after school. In addition, it took me many hours to finish my assignment. I was not able to go to bed as early as I hoped. That's why I was really tired today. Because I took a nap, I was able to concentrate on my assignments well tonight. I haven't finished it yet though. I don't know if I can keep up with the class, but I will try to do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment