Friday, January 10, 2014

Drug Screen for the Class

    Now, I'm in a laboratory for taking a drug screen because all students who are taking RN refresher course are required to get it done prior to clinical training at hospital. I was told that I shouldn't drink more than 8 ozs of water in two hours prior to giving a urine sample. I was thirsty, but I only drank a little water this morning. As the result, I was not able to collect enough amount of urine sample. :(  I was told that I would get it done again 45 minutes after drinking a cup of water. That's why I am waiting now.


     After 45 minutes, I was not able to collect enough amount of urine sample again. :P I decided to come back here next week.
     In order to get clinical training, I need to get a lot of things done; for instance, background & drug screen check, malpractice insurance, medical examination, and some immunizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment