Friday, June 21, 2013

New Muji Store in Southern California


    As you may know, I like Muji very much. Yesterday, I was really excited because I heard a great news about Muji store opening in Southern California in November 2013! The new store will be located in Hollywood and will be U.S. flagship store, which will be the biggest store in the U.S.! I know that their products are slightly more expensive than in Japan, but I will definitely go there when they open! It's because I like to look at their products and want to see their new big store!




     This is my entries related to Muji.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/MUJI

     These are my entries you might like.
Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 1

Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 2

Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 3

 This is muji video I made when I went to Japan.


No comments:

Post a Comment