Monday, June 17, 2013

Progression of the Healing

     It's been 10 days since I got moles removed. I was allowed to wash my face the day after mole removal, and I tried to wash my face as gently as possible. I avoided using my Clarisonic Mia2 for a while; as a result, my pores were clogged and my skin looked dirty. :(( After noticing about that, I used St. Ives Apricot Scrub for only my nose and forehead. I couldn't use make up for the first week and was very stressful. However, all scars sloughed within a week, and my skin looks much better than before. :) My husband told me that all scars were not very visible then. I need to look the progression of the healing in next few weeks. Then, if my moles appear again, I will go to the beauty clinic to get moles removed once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment