Sunday, June 16, 2013

Great Deals at Pavilions

     Today, my husband and I went shopping at grocery stores as usual Sundays. We went to Pavilions today because one of  my Just for You coupons would expire soon. I loaded a free Starbucks Tall Refreshers Iced beverage coupon onto my Pavilions card last month, so we got a Very Berry Hibiscus Starbucks Refreshers for free. :)



     We also got a Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, which was on sale for $2.99, for free because I also loaded a free coupon onto my Pavilions card as well. :) I have never eaten it, but I'd like to try it. If I didn't have the free coupon, I would never become interested in it because it looks too sweet. I wonder how it will taste.
     We purchased a lot of meat there because Pavilions often has clearance sale for meat.
     1.5 lb of baby back pork ribs was originally $16.99 but was $3 at clearance!
     1.66 lb of chicken wings was originally $7.45 but was $0.81 at clearance.
     Chicken breast sausage was originally $5.99 per package but $0.99 at clearance, and there was $1 off coupon on the package. So five packs of sausage came out to be free.
     1 lb of shaved ham was originally $4.99 but was $0.99 at clearance.
     1 lb of Papa Cantellas Sausage Chicken Cilantro was originally $4.49 but was $0.49 at clearance, and 1 lb of Papa Cantellas Sausage Chicken Chorizo was originally $4.94 but was $0.49 at clearance. We already boiled the raw sausages and ate some. These tasted unexpectedly great! We wrapped the rest of the sausages and stored them in the refrigerator.
     The total original price was $71.80, but I paid $4.73. Somehow, I saved 93%! It looks extremely great shopping, but I used only five paper coupons, which were stuck on the packages of sausages. I didn't realize that I had loaded some other Just for You coupons onto my Pavilions card. I still don't know which Just for You coupons I used today though. That's why the final price was cheaper than I expected.
     My husband and I really like Pavilions because they usually have secret sale which is not advertised! I also like Just for You program because they release free coupons once in a while, and I can try new products which I have never tried before. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment