Monday, November 25, 2013

Omaha Steaks - Top Sirloin & Stuffed Baked Potato Review

     Last week, my husband cooked top sirloin steaks and stuffed baked potato which we bought from Omaha Steaks.

2 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons & 2 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins

4 (5.75 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes

      The taste of top sirloin steaks were incredible and better than what we had expected! It was surprisingly tender and juicy!

Top Sirloin
      The first impression of their stuffed baked potato was very huge. It was big enough for two people, so we shared one. What I liked the most about it was how easy it was to cook! We just heated it in the microwave for a few minutes. The top of the potato which had flavor of cheese was fluffy and the inside of the potato was pure potato. It was incredibly tasty! :) I thought that it was very good along with their steaks!
Stuffed Baked Potato
      In addition, my husband cooked homemade tomato soup for dinner. This tomato soup has been our all-time favorite for 8 years or so. :)

     The products of Omaha Steaks were all tasty beyond my expectation so far. We still have more of their meat in our refrigerator and were looking forward to have the rest of their meat.


My previous entries related to Omaha Steaks are here.
Omaha Steaks Deal - Our First Purchase
A Package from Omaha Steaks
Filet Mignon from Omaha Steaks



      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


No comments:

Post a Comment