Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Kent Moran - Great Day

     Last year, I watched this movie, Listen to Your Heart, and this movie became an unforgettable movie for me. The story of this movie was very sad, and I recalled my old memory while watching it. While I worked as a nurse in Japan, I met many young patients who were diagnosed with cancer. When I remember them, I still become emotional.




Today, I listened to the song, Great Day by Kent Moran, who is an actor and a director for this movie. Furthermore, he sings very well in this movie.




Lyrics

Music a powerful thing
A song can change your mood,
make a memory.
One song can change your whole life.


Walking around downtown,
right to crowd, and it´s alright,
yeah it´s okay yeah, yeah, yeah
When I hear the sound,
of all the wondrous thing around
this old town today.

And I wonder how, I´m so blessed
to live a life of happiness.
And in this world
of possibility, yeah

And it´s a great day, to be alive
Reach right up and touch the skies,
and it´s alright
Yeah it´s okay

And I´m a wealthy man, and i got no stress
I gotta beautiful wife, and she´s the best
and nothing gonna bring me down today,
today.

No comments:

Post a Comment