Sunday, November 3, 2013

Whole Foods Juice Bar

     Tonight, my husband and I went to Marshalls to purchase a yoga mat. Before going there, we stopped by Whole Foods Market to get fresh vegetable juice.



     When we went there last time, we ordered the Hangar, and it was incredibly great! In this time, we tried the Orange Crush, which contains orange, lemon, carrot, apple and pineapple. We were watching how they made our juice while waiting. I was impressed that they added so many carrots into it, and our juice became healthy orange carrot color.




     Our 16oz juice was very big, so we split it into two. The taste was sweeter than we expected. They didn't add any sugar, but it was very sweet because of the amount of fruits. I didn't notice any carrot taste at all. However, it was excessively sweet for me, and I felt like I was eating too much fruit, so I didn't like it as much as the Hangar, which contains apple, pineapple, orange, ginger, lime and kale. I will choose kale one next time.
The Orange Crush

My previous entry about whole foods juice bar is here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/2013/07/fresh-vegetable-juice-at-whole-foods.html





No comments:

Post a Comment