Sunday, November 17, 2013

T.J.MAXX Haul

     Today, my husband and I went to T.J.MAXX and bought some for myself. I'm going to share with you what I got there. :)


     I bought this pink yoga mat. He also bought blue one few weeks ago. We will exercise at home together from now on. :) This yoga mat was originally $28 but was on sale for $14.99.
Eco Wise Fitness Essential Yoga/Pilates Mat

     I also bought this Steve Madden Mini Crossbody Bag. I was debating between black or this color. This is close to navy blue jeans color. I always wanted a new black cross body bag, but I finally decided to purchase this one. The black one looked chic, and this was for more casual fashion. I prefer casual style, so I thought that this was more suitable for my daily fashion. This was originally $68 but was on sale for $29.99. :)
Steve Madden Mini Crossbody Bag


No comments:

Post a Comment