Monday, November 18, 2013

CVS 90% Off Halloween Clearance

     My husband and I stopped by CVS yesterday and found that they marked down their Halloween clearance to 90% off! I remembered that those were 70% off last week. There were only few items at the first CVS, and we didn't buy any there. Then, I told my husband that another CVS store may have more Halloween items left because the store is located in lesser populated area. It's also located a few streets away from there, so we decided to go to another CVS. As I expected, there were still plenty of Halloween items left. We were very excited and bought many items there. I'm going to share with you what I got there. :)


     I bought a 19 pieces Pumpkin Carving Kit for $0.49. It was regularly $4.99. I was going to buy the same one at 50% off Target Halloween clearance sales but luckily didn't buy it at that time. I was glad that I finally got it with a great deal! I'll use it for my next pumpkin carving. It has many interesting carving stencil patterns. :)
19 pieces Pumpkin Carving Kit

     I bought this Halloween tealight holder for $0.99. It was originally $9.99. I was thinking about buying the same one last week at 70% off CVS clearance sales, but I didn't buy it. I was lucky again. :)
Halloween Tealight Holder

Halloween Tealight Holder

     I bought these bouncing eyeballs for $0.25. These were originally $2.49. I thought that I can use these for my jack-o'-lantern next year.
Bouncing Eyeballs

     My husband told me that he wanted to buy these Peanuts Halloween Mini Figures. He told me that my niece and nephews would like them. I thought these were very cute. These were originally $5.99 each but I bought these for $0.59 each.
Peanuts Halloween Mini Figures

Charlie Brown & Lucy Van Pelt

Snoopy

     My husband also picked up these Peanuts Halloween Push Puppets. These were originally $3.99 each but were $0.39 each that day. :)
Peanuts Halloween Push Puppets



     The total retail price was $49.41, and the total discounted price was $4.87! These were incredibly great deals. :) I can't wait next Halloween season.

No comments:

Post a Comment