Tuesday, May 7, 2019

How to Make Easy Starbucks Matcha Green Tea Latte




     Yesterday, I've uploaded this video, How to Make Easy Starbucks Matcha Green Tea Latte, on my YouTube channel. It's very easy to make matcha latte and so delicious!


     By the way, I use my IKEA Milk Frother to froth matcha or milk. It's very affordable and works well. I've heard that a frother from Daiso Japan also works great. If you have Daiso nearby you, you should check one there. In Japan, it's only 100 yen at Daiso! How affordable it is! If you are interested in Daiso, you can check out my previous entries related Daiso. :)

     Anyway, today, I'm going to share how to make matcha green tea latte with you.

Ingredients
1 Teaspoon of Matcha 
2 fl oz (60 ml) of Hot Water 
2 Teaspoons of Sugar 
1 Cup of Milk 

Garnish
Matcha



1. Mix matcha and hot water in your mug cup. Whisk matcha with hot water until matcha has dissolved. (I recommend you to use a milk frother.)

2. Add sugar and mix them.

3. Froth heated milk.


4. Add the milk to the matcha mixture, and add the milk foam to the top.



5. Garnish with a sprinkle of matcha.


6. Enjoy!






       These are my entries you might like.

How to Make Matcha Warabi Mochi with Microwave Oven

Imuraya Matcha Chocolate Monaka

15 Popular Japanese Hard Candies and Gummy Candies

6 Japanese Products Loved by Foreign Tourists in Japan

Japanese Drip Coffee Bags - UCC & KEY COFFEE

Doutor Coffee

What I Ate in Asakusa, Tokyo

5 Best Delicious Souvenirs from Fukuoka 


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment