Monday, April 22, 2019

How to Make Homemade Matcha Green Tea Creme Frappuccino


         Last week, I've uploaded this video, How to Make Easy Starbucks Matcha Green Tea Creme Frappuccino, on my YouTube channel. I always wanted to make this one, and it turned out so delicious! I wish I could have it more often if matcha were affordable. You know matcha is always pretty expensive whether it's in Japan or the U.S. When I was a child, I used to have several cups of green tea every single day, but I rarely had matcha there because traditional matcha is not an everyday drink for Japanese people. It's usually for a traditional Japanese tea ceremony. While people in Japan rarely (or never) drink traditional matcha, they love delicious confectionery made from matcha. You know that Japan has matcha Kit Kat, matcha candies and so on. (Culinary grade matcha is less expensive than ceremonial grade matcha.) Anyway, even though matcha is a fancy drink, homemade matcha Frappuccino is less expensive than one from Starbucks. If you often go to Starbucks for their matcha Frappuccino, it's worth trying to make one at home. You can save money, and it's super easy and delicious! Today, I'm going to share how to make Matcha Green Tea Creme Frappuccino with you. ;)

Ingredients for Starbucks Grande Cold Cup (16 fl oz / 473 ml)  
1 Tablespoon of Matcha
1 fl oz (30 ml) of Hot Water
1 Cup of Ice Cubes  
5 fl oz (150 ml) of Milk   
3 Tablespoons of Sugar
 

Garnish 
Whipped Cream






1. Mix matcha with hot water. Stir until matcha has dissolved.




2. Add all ingredients into a blender.


3. Blend the ingredients for 35 to 45 seconds until really smooth.



4. Pour the frappuccino into a cup.


5. Top with whipped cream.




6. Enjoy!






       These are my entries you might like.

Japanese Drip Coffee Bags - UCC & KEY COFFEE

How to Make Caramel Macchiato

How to Make a Frappuccino Less Watery
 
How To Make Espresso Ice Cube Latte

How to Make Thai Iced Coffee - Oliang, Cafe Yen

Trader Joe's Pour-Over Coffee Brewer Review

Two Ways to Make Coffee Granita

How to Make Café de Olla - Mexican Coffee

How to Brew Coffee with Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker 

How to Make Starbucks Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha Latte

How to Make Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Latte 

How To Make Salted Caramel Mocha Latte

How to Make Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino 

How to Make Affogato, Italian Espresso-based Dessert

How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte

How to Turn Mason Jars into A Coffee Grinder and Compact Blender

How to Make Nutella Frappuccino

How to Make Iced Caramel Macchiato


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest.




No comments:

Post a Comment