Thursday, May 30, 2019

Daiso Silicone Garlic Peeler - Does It Really Work?

Daiso Silicone Garlic Peeler
        As I mentioned in my previous entry, 5 Products I Purchased at Daiso in the U.S. - Daiso Haul, I purchased this Daiso Silicone Garlic Peeler at my local Daiso because I had seen this product on Japanese TV show and also found that many Japanese people left positive reviews on this product.
Daiso Silicone Garlic Peeler


Daiso Silicone Garlic Peeler
      It's made of silicone rubber. I also found that many companies are making silicone garlic peelers including OXO Good Grips Silicone Garlic Peeler, but I guess that Daiso one is the cheapest since it was only $1.50! (If you purchase this one in Japan, it's only 100 yen, which is equivalent to 91 cents now.)
Daiso Silicone Garlic Peeler
 How to Use
1.Break garlic apart, cut off the bottom and put in peeler.
2. Push down from above and roll.

https://amzn.to/2YWnj0q
      I'll show you if it really works. ;)
Daiso Silicone Garlic Peeler
         Insert garlic cloves into the silicone garlic peeler, and roll it back and forth on the countertop.

       It really worked! My countertop was a bit messy after I used it, but it's easy to clean up. If you want to peel more than two garlic cloves, it's really worth using it. :) My husband loves this garlic peeler. He said that this was the best Daiso product we have ever purchased! Although my most favorite Daiso product is still Daiso Detergent Cleaning for Markup Brushes. ;) 
Daiso Silicone Garlic Peeler


       These are my entries you might like.
■5 Products I Purchased at Daiso in the U.S. - Daiso Haul

■Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

■4 Best Daiso Beauty Products You Can Find in the U.S.

■Top 3 Most Popular Daiso Hair Products

■Top 3 Cool Daiso Erasers

■4 Kawaii Daiso Kitchen Gadgets 

■ Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso  

■Top 10 Japanese Beauty Products Loved by Foreign Tourists in Japan

■14 Best Japanese Beauty Products I Purchased in Japan - Drugstore, Discount Store, Daiso and Loft Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 5 Japanese Sunscreen Products

 



     My previous entries related to Daiso can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to popular and cool Japanese products can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japanese sweets and snacks can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to cooking can be seen here.





No comments:

Post a Comment